PremiLine Patio Doors
Our patio doors are made using Europe’s number one profile KOMMERLING. They have a chamfered design and smooth quit running. Our long lasting, reliable and comfortable sliding door system has an aluminium reinforced centre section. This provides a high degree of stability, security and tightness. It also means there more ability for larger window areas and sliding elements than ever before. Our sliding door system is compatible with all 70 mm systems.
The Kommerling PremiLine sliding patio door is packed with technical features and is extruded using our Greenline lead-free PVCu compound. There are relatively few systems companies harnessing lead-free compounds for extrusion and even fewer producing an environmentally friendly, sliding patio door system. It’s also the perfect match to our C70 and o70 systems and given the innovative design of the outer frame which is 70mm deep tapering out to 80mm to accomodate the sash, it can be easily couple to any Kommerling 70mm frame and benefits from a large range of ancillaries.
- Can offer 2, 3 or even 4 panel opening.
- High quality stainless steel tracks guarantee the maximum possible service life.
- Extremely smooth running sliding doors, moving at the slightest touch.
- Offers high security and large units are easily acheived.
- Striking design with a choice of low sightline gaskets in black or grey.
- Outer frames can be welded or mechanically jointed. Low threshold option also available.
- Option of full length aluminium handle for further stability (not shown).
When selecting the glazing there are a whole range of option to choose from. We have different pane casements available to make sure your customers can enjoy the maximum possible window space in terms of both height and width. The systems inherent flexibility makes it ideal for all kinds of openings.
Useful variations: On request, a letter box can also be integrated into your sliding door.